[Genius Hour] Week #26: Paaarse!!! - 1 min
Parse those files! Yeah!
What projects did I work on?
- air project
- Victim of Circumstance
- the MHA game
- the cat game
What did I accomplish?
- began drafting pitch deck
- also looking at investors, how to get a pitch
- thought about meta-ranking
- wrote a neat plaintext format/framework for the MHA game - pretty happy with how it turned out! feels good to be programming again
- helped Melissa brainstorm for the cat game, which is going to be lit!
- finished drafting interlude 1 (patchy, but sure)
Completed a “Thoughtful Ten” for 7/29.
What did I fail to accomplish?
Hmmm…I don’t really know if there were any particular failures.
What do I hope to accomplish next week?
- discuss the meta-ranking idea and figure out some actionable things
- finalize a business plan, more or less
- finalize pitch deck points
- get it polished & professional-looking!
- outreach! “Stranger Saturdays”!
- continue researching investors & such
- patch up interlude 1
- revise interlude 1